Go down
View user profile

Where can I find cheap rated clothes for sale?

on Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:47 pm
How do I stay updated about sales in clothing stores in my city? I want to buy new clothes for college so I feel it's better to go for sales.
View user profile

Do you usually buy clothes online?

on Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:00 pm
Usually, I prefer to buy clothes online instead of spending all my day to find something good near to my home.

It was really hard to find the right fashion website, but it exists. For example Shoppok shopping & Maison de mode. Let me talk about Shoppok shopping because I prefer it the most, it’s an online fashion store, promoting a high quality of clothing for sale cg at unbeatable prices.

You find sexy dresses, wooden watches/sunglasses, stylish jewelry, colorful/soft sandals, powerful permanent makeup, handmade swimsuits and extreme hot lingerie. When you order from this website, most of the time you receive an email asking you your phone number, and confirming your address again, for they can send the command next day.

After sending the command, you receive a confirmation with your tracking number (For Free), Order number, shipment insurance (included), Bonus. Sometimes you can receive cute gifts from them, even if you don’t ask for Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum